Caritate.md is a crowd funding platform, or in other words, a resource for collective fundraising. Here, anyone can create their own funds raising project under the terms of voluntary contributions from donors.
Together with us you will be able to harmonize and optimize social, humanitarian, cultural and economic spheres of our society. By participating in projects on Caritate.md you are involved in an active process and make an invaluable contribution to the transformation of economic and social life of the Republic of Moldova.
You can choose any convenient form of participation on the territory of generosity named Caritate.md – you can participate as an initiator of the fundraising in projects you created or you can be a donor for a project, its partner, or direct beneficiary. More information can be found on the page About Social Platform Caritate.md.
Users are called those visitors who register on the site and create a user profile, therefore they agree with the terms of this page. Site users can post projects and initiatives aimed for fundraising. Users who intend to place a project on Caritate.md, act as beneficiaries of the platform, and those who make cash donations to beneficiaries of the running campaigns or projects, act as donors.
Each beneficiary assumes the responsibility to repay the donors through rewards promised earlier on the page of the project. When a user makes a donation to the project, between him and the Beneficiary there is formed an unwritten agreement Beneficiary - Donor.
This agreement and the rules that govern the activity of both parties of the agreement are provided in the category Obligations of the Beneficiary and Obligations of Donors. Exceptions are projects included in the category Social services, which exempt them from providing rewards or compensations.
How to Become a User on Caritate.md?
To register on Caritate.md website, you must be at least 18 years old. All personal information you provide will be used by Caritate.md team to control the users and to assure a communication bridge between the beneficiaries and donors. Therefore, we ask everyone to provide reliable and complete data.
In order to publish a project on the site, you must register and fill out the the form that will allow you to start a new project. In order to make a public donation and to receive rewards from the creators of the projects you need to register on the site.
The projects published on the platform are accessible to all visitors, and those who wish to donate money for a project anonymously, can do that without registering.
Caritate.md Anonymous donors do not have the right to demand rewards until they are registered on the site.
Actions Prohibited on Caritate.md
Caritate.md does not tolerate discrimination in any form. We have the right to remove any project or reward, any user profile, audio or video material, comment, article or any information on the site, if the person responsible for the publication of this information shows: ethnic strife, hatred, contempt, defamation, harassment, publication of obscene material or swear words, lack of copyright of the presented material or any other form of discrimination.
Other actions undertaken by you on the site that infringe the current legislation of the Republic of Moldova or violate the Universal Declaration of Human Rights will lead to an automatic deactivation of your profile.
Rights and Responsibilities of the Caritate.md team:
Responsibilities of Caritate.md platform:
Caritate.md does not assess the possibility of beneficiaries to run campaigns and implement projects.
The technical department is responsible for ensuring the security of information placed of the site and of the information stored by the payment module, to ensure the site maintenance, and for accurate display of the available information on the projects, as well as ensure the efficiency in the use of the platform.
This department is responsible for compliance with the rules set out on this page, and thus has the right to:
- Submit at any time any visual or textual changes to the site
- Make changes to the Terms & Conditions at any time
- Get access to any profile in case of site security threats
- Remove at any moment any profile, comment or project if they do not comply with the Terms and Conditions set out on this page.
The Technical Department is Obliged:
- Examine every complaint, sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and reporting violations of the rules set on Caritate.md or in the current legislation of the Republic of Moldova.
- Examine every complaint sent to the address: email@example.com, connected with the agreement beneficiary-donor and to notify the responsible parties of the receipt of the complaint without taking part in the discussion, if all the rules for using the platform have been met.
- Clearly answer all the questions that will be addressed to the platform administrators at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Change the Terms and Conditions of Use, if it was proved that they violate the legislation of the Republic of Moldova or the human rights, if they somehow represents authority abuse, are offensive and discriminatory.
- Contact each beneficiary in the event of changes in the content of projects.
If your project is approved for funding, we have the right to make corrections, edit visual materials and change some of the content for a better and more clear passing of your message. The final version of the draft will be sent to the email address of your profile.
After the project will be placed on the site, Caritate.md is responsible for monitoring of the campaign until the end of fundraising period. At the time of the project publication on the website, in order to start the fundraising process, a cooperation agreement between the beneficiary and Caritate.md is signed.
According to the terms of this agreement the parties are obliged to:
- Specify the subject of the agreement;
- Specify the purpose of fund-raising;
- Specify the final beneficiaries;
- Specify the bank account data, to which subsequently Caritate.md will transfer the collected funds to the beneficiary's name;
- Specify the way in which the beneficiary will provide financial reports, which will set out how the raised funds raised were used (duration of the project is determined by the beneficiary);
- Submit a report on the distribution of rewards (the period required for the distribution of rewards is determined by the Beneficiary).
The Projects Department has the right to:
- Use the information published on the project page, in order to promote it through media channels, which are Caritate.md partners.
The Projects Department is obliged to:
- Provide the information requested by beneficiaries or donors in order to assure communication with the users of the website, in case if one of the parties violated the provisions of the agreement Beneficiary-Donor.
- Accurately and actively respond to all questions addressed to the department to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Sign the contract with the beneficiaries of the projects after the end of the fundraising campaign.
- Sue the beneficiary, if the provisions of the agreement with Caritate.md were not complied.
Each user of Caritate.md becomes the beneficiary at the time of placing the project on the platform.
Beneficiaries are obliged to:
- Fill in the form for project fundraising campaign on Caritate.md website, in accordance with the rules and the project form presented at Caritate.md.
- Supervise all the project activities throughout the fundraising period, and to answer all therelevant questionsof the platform (website) administrators.
- Sign an agreement with Caritate.md platform, which ensures an accurate implementation of the project and to present financial reports and reportsregarding the distribution of rewards (if appropriate).
Create and distribute to all donors information on the progress of the project and evidence of use of donations according to the application and the signed contract.
In case of impossibility to implement the project presented by the beneficiary, he violates the obligations undertaken towards donors. Therefore, in order to fully implement the commitments, the beneficiary undertakes to ensure the transparency and correct use of donations received
. In order to fulfill these obligations, we give the creators of the projects the following advices:
- if it was impossible to start a project, its creator must ensure that the raised funds are returned or used otherwise in order to assure the donors with a reward;
- To provide legal recording of the funds utilizationbefore the end of the project;
- To ensure the donors and the community with real and legal evidence that prove the project can not be completed;
In case of non-compliance with obligations of the agreement, Caritate.md assumes the right to appeal to juridical courts or other relevant institutions.
Terms and Conditions of Campaign Financing:
In order to collect the resources gathered for you project through fundraising campaign, you have to meet the following requirements:
- Fundraising is accomplished in Non-Stop regimen, 24/7.
The money collected for the treatment are not transferred to thepatient's relatives account, but to the account of the clinic where the patient will be treated. Documents required for this procedure:
- A copy of child's birth certificate or passport;
- The diagnosis;
- The invoice from the clinic;
- Clinic’s bank account data. The amount collected on www.caritate.md platform will be transferred to theaccounts of the clinc. (If during fundraising the patient is given free treatment, the money will be returned to donors or redirected to another patient.)
- In order to raise the funds required for the project, Caritate.md introduced several payment methods such as: bank transfer, acceptance of payments via credit and debit cards, PayPal, Bpay.
- The date of the reward payment is selected and indicated by the author, but it should be understood that this date is relative, and can not always be implemented on time. Therefore, beneficiaries are required to analyze in detail the ability and the resources they need in order to be as correct in relation to the donor as possible. If the due date is changed, the project creators undertake necessary means to notify each donor separately. We propose you to remind donors of the issue of rewards 1-2 days in advance, to clarify that the rewards will be carried out in due day, in order to coordinate your actions properly.
- If the reward promised by the creator of a project includes an individual characteristics of each donor, we ask you to ask all the necessary questions to each representative individually. So, the main characteristics are: favorite color, tastes and preferences, clothing size, address and telephone number of the donor.
Important! The platform Caritate.md is not responsible for the implementation of the projects proposed by the beneficiaries, or the way in which the project will be accomplished, or for the quality of the products that will be available as a reward.
Also, Caritate.md is not responsible for the quality of the products sold by the beneficiaries.
Terms and conditions for refunds or cancelation of a transaction
At the request of donor, the funds or transactions can be returned within 30 days, provided that before the completion of the project for which the funds were submitted there are left at least 3 days.
The security of your personal data
We recognize the importance of the security of all personal information associated with our customers and take reasonable measures, based on existing practices in the sector to protects the personal information that is under our control. To protect the information stored in our systems, we have implemented security measures, such as encryption technology and firewall.